Procedure and Requirements
The Registration Form, Prospectus (contains rules and regulations) costing INR 100 for Classes Play Group to X and INR 300 for classes XI to XII.
- Admissions for classes I to XII is granted on the basis of qualifying tests and Interaction made with Child and their parents
- Admissions for Play Group, Nursery and K.G. is granted on the basis of interaction with the authorities
Carry the following documents along for further process of admission.
- Original Birth Certificate (Play Group, Nursery, KG and 1st).
- Transfer Certificate
- Promotion Record.
- Registration Certificate. (in case of IX, X,XI, XII of the council).
- Attendance record of the previous school.
- Two passport size photographs.
After the completion of the admission formalities the students will be allocated to the desired or suggested class by principal.